In this episode Kerry Garrison and Chris Diset talk about using new gadgets such as smart phones and tablets in your photography business. From portfolios, to sunrise/sunset guides, to depth of field calculators and much more. Later in the show the guys talk about the prices differences and value of the Adobe Creative Cloud software subscription model.
Some of the apps discussed include:
- Photographer’s Ephemeris [iPhone/iPad] [Android]
- Sylights [iPad]
- SLR (Studio Light Rigger) [Android]
- Photoshop Touch [Android]
- Snapseed [Website]
- Easy Release [Android]
- iPhone Ranger (explicit material)
- Gold Mine (Chris Diset)
- Brian and the Roadster (Chris Diset)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
podPress theme compatibility problem. Please check podPress->General Settings for more information.