Canon’s new EOS Rebel T1i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. An HDMI port allows for quick connections to high definition TVs and monitors for easy viewing of your stills and video. The entire operation is simple and easy even if you are a beginner. You’ll have uncompromised EOS Digital performance with power and flexibility right in the palm of your hand.
- New 15.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor with DIGIC 4 Image Processor for faster processing of fine detail and natural color reproduction, 14-bit A/D conversion for smooth color tones and gradations.
- Full HD video capture at 1920 x 1080 resolution with HDMI output for HD viewing of stills and video.
- Live View Function for stills (Quick, Live and Face Detection AF modes) and video.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD (920,000 dots/VGA) monitor with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coatings for improved viewing and smudge protection.
- Auto Lighting Optimizer for superior highlight-shadow control.
- Wide range ISO setting 100-3200 (ISO expansion: 6400, 12800).
- Creative Auto goes a step beyond auto allowing control over frequently-changed settings.
- Compatible with over 60 Canon EF/EF-S lenses and most EOS System accessories.
Suggested Retail Price: $899.99