Save $20 on David Ziser’s Digital Wakeup Call Seminar
I have mentioned David Ziser’s upcoming seminar series several times and I will continue to until it is over as it is going to be the one big not-to-miss seminar this year. David is an expert on lighting and technique and presents these topics in very easy to understand ways so that you can go back and start implementing them immediately.
David Ziserâ€™s Digital WakeUp Call 2009 Tour will get underway on March 30 and hits 58 cities across the country. I got a sneak peak at some of the material while at WPPI and it made my entire trip worthwhile so I am personally excited about the Digital WakeUp Call Tour.
I had asked David how I could help promote tour for him and he responded with a special discount code for Camera Dojo readers. The discount code ZKGDWC09 will get you into the seminar for only $59 (a $20 savings!).
Who Should Attend?
I have been asked this a lot, and while David is one of the best wedding photographers in the world and certainly many of the examples will be of wedding images, anybody that wants to shoot people, make their images better, and learn Lightroom, should most certainly attend. Even if you are not selling weddings or portraits, for $59 you will improve the quality of your images signifigantly by using the techniques that David will be teaching.
Is It Worth Attending?
Again, yes yes yes!! For $59, you will leave with materials worth $250 more than you paid to get in:
- Tour Handbook including: program notes, photography, marketing and more
- 2 Hour DVD with extended program content
- $100 Rebate from American Color Imaging
- 1 year membership to WPPI and Rangefinder magazine, a $99 value
- FREE 3 month membership to DigitalProTalkPlus.com, a $45 value
- FREE 3 month subscription to PPA Magazine, a $15 value
- FREE PPA Indemnification (no-fault) insurance for all new PPA members, a $50 value
- Over $2,500 in door prizes awarded each evening
- And a chance to win 1 of 4 Grand Prizes worth over $5,000
Where will it be held?
The answer is, almost everywhere. David (and his amazing model LaDawn) will bring DWC to 58 cities across the country. The the schedule and registration page lists all of the days and locations. I will be attending the one in Irvine, Ca on May 20th.
Links:camera, Digital, Discount, light, lighting, Lightroom, marketing, Promotion, seminars, shooting, Special, technique, wedding, Weddings