David Ziser Seminar – Digital WakeUp Call Tour – A New Dawn
When David Ziser told me about his upcoming seminar during our recent podcast conversation I knew this was one seminar this year that I couldn’t pass up going to. I have been counting the days waiting for the announcement so I could get it on my calendar. From the description, I think everyone should attend this as well, David has put together an amazing program and the price is just unreal as well.
YOU WILL LEARN…
- 32 ways to use your on and off-camera flashes for creative and dramatic effects.
- 10 of the best camera settings and lens choices for creating striking images on every job.
- 7 ways to use the new DSLR video capabilities to transform your product offerings.
- 10 “Magic Bullet” techniques to make your digital workflow nearly effortless, highly efficient, and fun with today’s top software from Adobe Lightroom, NIK, and LumaPix: FotoFusion.
- 20 new product and solid marketing ideas targeted to today’s customers to add substantially to your bottom line.
- Tour Handbook including: program notes, photography, marketing and more
- 2 Hour DVD with extended program content
- $100 Rebate from American Color Imaging
- 1 year membership to WPPI and Rangefinder magazine, a $99 value
- FREE 3 month membership to DigitalProTalkPlus.com, a $45 value
$2,500 in Door Prizes at EACH location and 4 Grand prizes totaling $20,000
If you sign up now, the price is only $59!! At the door the price is $79 which is still an amazing deal.
Go visit the Digital Wakeup Call website for additional information and to sign up. This event is most likely going to sell out in every city so I highly recommend you get registered as soon as possible.Adobe, announcement, camera, Creative, Digital, DSLR, flash, Lightroom, marketing, podcast, seminars, technique, Video, Workflow