Podcast #19 – Letters from listeners

Kerry and David respond to letters from readers and answer the following questions:

• What is your favorite lens for portraits?
  • How do you deal with inclement weather?
  • What do you wear when shooting a wedding?
  • How much equipment do you carry on you when shooting a wedding

Please feel free to send in your letters, questions, and comments to podcast@cameradojo.com, leave a message in the forums, or send us a message at twitter or facebook.

You can listen to this podcast now using our player widget in the right hand sidebar

This podcast is also available on iTunes.

1. Anonymous says:

I do notice that your audio quality is considerably lower than many of the other podcasts I listen to. Not sure if your line levels are high or if you're compressing it more, but I think you could benefit by cleaning it up a bit. The Audible sponsor bit sounds like too much mic gain while the episode sounds like too much compression.

Keep up the good work. I enjoy the candid, casual discussion about products & techniques.

2. Anonymous says:

That's odd, we spend a lot of effort to make the sound quality as good as possible, On my system it sounds great. If there are particular episodes that you think are better or worse, please point them out so I can go back and see what we might have done differently. Thanks.

3. I found the show recently and have been enjoying it. I'm still catching up on old episodes.

4. kgarrison says:

5. Anonymous says:

Hi there,

I think the sound quality issue Benjamin was talking about was the deep 'Thinktank blar blar blar' voices David kept making in the last show. The sound was coming through a bit odd every time he did this and the quality was lost. Also made for very painful listening with my ipod earphones. I kept having to turn the sound down and then back up and then down again and so on.

Kerry, if you have a large Thinktank bag handy so when David does this again you can hit him on the head I reckon that should solve it! 😉

Great show guys, keep up the good work.

James
    Freiburg, Germany

6. James Walker says:

Hi there,

Great show guys, keep up the good work.

James
    Freiburg, Germany

7. James Walker says:

Hi there,

Great show guys, keep up the good work.

James